Marketing Analyst/Project Manager - Yorkshire
This leading consumer products manufacturer is recruiting again due to another internal promotion. A market leader in their industry they are now looking for a Marketing Analyst/Project Manager to join the team.
This is a broad role and essentially you act as the 'central cog' in the marketing team that keeps it running smoothly.
* Working closely with the Product Managers to drive the efficiency of the NPD process and ensure time-efficient but accurate information flow.
* Working with the marketing team to provide a consistent set of relevant and accurate sales reports; setting up ad-hoc reports as required.
* Market Information: Accessing, reviewing and presenting relevant market data for use by the wider commercial team.
* Liaising with PMs to drive new packaging within critical paths. This includes being the main point of contact with suppliers, managing paperwork, system set ups, and monitoring legal requirements.
* Managing the marketing process and developing systems as required. A key function is to provide support to the PMs and be a consistent link to other involved departments. This includes process flows, standard operating procedures, Product launch frameworks, Display boards and product testing.
* Ad Hoc Support to the Marketing Director as required.
* At least 2 years' experience of working within a commercial environment
* Able to deal confidently with a range of people from different business areas and external companies and customers
* Strong administration experience, working within a demanding office environment
* Photoshop or InDesign experience
* Sound IT skills (specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to organise and plan workload and to meet tight deadlines.
* Desire to progress within the company
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Marketing job is commutable of Leeds, York, Bradford and Halifax
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing vacancy.
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Account Manager Agency
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee