Marketing Analyst - Yorkshire
Working for one of the UKs biggest sports based businesses; this is a great role for a confident and forward thinking analyst who will use their analysis to recommend strategic changes to marketing activity. Focused on marketing campaigns you will monitor spend across channels and build an understanding of where efficiency can be made in targeting and marketing channel activity across both online and offline marketing. You'll need to be experienced using Excel, Access and SQL and have the confidence to make recommendations based on your analysis. Working in a well-structured business the successful candidate will have a great opportunity to develop quickly in the business.
* Measure, report and analyse marketing campaign spend; identifying areas for improvements and advising on where efficiencies can be achieved.
* Use data to predict future response and margins from campaigns across different segments of customers.
* Manage relationships with external agencies from a data perspective to drive improvements in their activity.
* Use web analytics tools to understand the ongoing customer journey of responsive customers and identify opportunities for digital channel improvements.
* Highly numerate and analytical with advanced use of Excel and able to data-mine with SQL / Business Objects.
* Confident communicator able to present findings to senior management and recommend developments to marketing campaigns.
* Knowledge and experience with web analytics tools.
* Preciously worked in a business with high volumes of customer data analysing marketing campaign activity.
This Campaign Analyst job is commutable of Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford, Sheffield and York locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this Marketing Analysis job.
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
I would recommend the MET Mentoring to other experienced marketing professionals. It doesn't take up much time from your schedule and is a truly positive experience all roundGlobal Client Director Mentor
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
Content Writer Insurance
Global Client Director Mentor
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency