Marketing Account Manager - Yorkshire
Working in the organisation, management and promotion of incredible events and experiences across the globe is what lay in wait for this Marketing Account Manager. Working with high profile brands to support their growth and promotion internally and externally. In this role you'll guide a range of clients to support the marketing of their events covering campaigns across email, digital and offline channels. You'll work with your clients to understand objectives and will recommend appropriate marketing activity to achieve this. You'll then run this marketing activity and continually monitor and report on results in continuous dialogue with your clients.
- Manage client relationships, understanding business objectives and recommending appropriate marketing solutions.
- Oversee campaign creation across email, print and digital.
- Copywrite and liaise with designers to produce great content promoting client events.
- Utilise a range of tools to deliver content to audience including email, social, web and print.
- Analyse marketing activity to learn for future campaigns and provide insight and feedback to clients.
- Experienced using email systems - ideally Hubspot, Campaign Monitor or similar.
- Strong copywriting and content creation experience.
- Confident stakeholder management - ideally with experience working in a client facing account handling capacity.
- Passionate, articulate and committed attitude with an ambition to succeed and develop and take ownership for personal and professional development.
- This could suit an existing Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive looking to progress their career and responsibilities.
Location & Working Arrangements:
This Marketing Account Manager job is based in the Leeds area, ideally you'll drive for access. Flexible working is a standard policy across the business with remote working very much a part of this to suit business and individual needs.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Account Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
PPC Account Manager Agency
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise