Lead Web Designer - Yorkshire
The market leader in their industry, our client is supported by a huge brand and has a fantastic reputation for delivering excellence in their service. Due to expansion they are currently looking to employ a Lead Web Designer who will have the opportunity to influence the creative direction of the business. With a strong creative eye as well as good front end development ability and an understanding and desire to improve customer experience online this job is perfect for an ambitious but experienced web designer. Not only will you have the creative and development strengths, you'll also need knowledge of user experience and be capable of producing site maps, wireframes and interface specs. You'll be rewarded with a great basic salary, excellent holiday allowance and additional corporate benefits.
* Manage the design and development of multiple websites in a trendy and culturally attractive style.
* Work in collaboration with ecommerce team to identify and resolve issues with the website, improving usability and conversion.
* Ensure web design and content is being created with the objective of improvements to SEO.
* Experience working on websites with significant web traffic in the region of 100,000+ visits monthly.
* Confident identifying usability issues through a website and testing solutions to improve conversion.
* Experience managing design work flow through a studio, briefing and managing others through the process.
This Web Designer job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Lead Designer job.
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
SEO Director Agency
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Content Writer Insurance