Junior Account Executive - Yorkshire
A growing integrated agency in Leeds are now looking for a motivated and proactive Junior Account Executive to join their team and kick start their agency career.
- Work closely with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director
- Work on a variety of clients from sports/leisure, retail and B2B
- The Junior Account Executive will be working with clients and ensuring that the creative, online and analysis departments have full briefs and sufficient support
- Attending client meetings as and when required
- The perfect Junior Account Executive will be efficient, organised and confident speaking to clients
- Some marketing/advertising experience would be advantageous, as would experience of writing and preparing briefs
- A good knowledge of Office is essential, knowledge of Macs would also be beneficial
- Degree educated
This Junior Account Executive job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and surrounding areas.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Junior Account Executive role.
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
CRM Manager Retail
Head of Digital Agency