Internal Communications Manager - Yorkshire
A leading consumer Client is growing and developing their communications team with the appointment of an Internal Communications Manager. Branded, blue-chip company experience is key.
- Supporting the Head of Communications with establishing the Internal Communications function
- Develop the internal comms strategy
- Execute agreed strategy and deliver engagement
- Measure and track campaign effectiveness
- Manage the internal comms agency
- Influence internally and build then credibility of comms
- Experienced Internal Comms
- Is not daunted by the challenge of establishing a business unit
- Strong influencer with a can do attitude
This Internal Communications Manager job is commutable from Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, Doncaster and Selby.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Director Regional Membership Body
Head of Digital Agency