Internal Communications Manager - Yorkshire
A leading consumer Client is growing and developing their communications team with the appointment of an Internal Communications Manager. Branded, blue-chip company experience is key.
- Supporting the Head of Communications with establishing the Internal Communications function
- Develop the internal comms strategy
- Execute agreed strategy and deliver engagement
- Measure and track campaign effectiveness
- Manage the internal comms agency
- Influence internally and build then credibility of comms
- Experienced Internal Comms
- Is not daunted by the challenge of establishing a business unit
- Strong influencer with a can do attitude
This Internal Communications Manager job is commutable from Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, Doncaster and Selby.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Director Regional Membership Body
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming