Internal Communications Co-ordinator - Yorkshire
Our client is a market leader in their field supplying services to businesses within the fashion and retail market. Due to departmental growth they are looking to appoint an Internal Communications and Employee Engagement Executive to work with multiple sites across the North. Your role will be to build relationships with each team and identify how to drive employee engagement across areas including social engagements, community activity, company celebration and BAU communications activity. You'll plan how to promote different employee engagement programs and use a range of channels including print, email, intranet and events.
- Build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Identify suitable channels for the internal promotion of events and communications.
- Work with the marketing team to design and produce content and create collateral for use across internal channels.
- Identify and shoot imagery which can be used in internal promotion campaigns.
- Enthusiasm and passion for engaging others.
- Strong copywriting and content creation including camera work and use of photography.
- Confident driving incentives and encouraging participation within a group.
- Excellent project management capability and able to co-ordinate activity across multiple campaigns in multiple locations.
- Driving license and willingness to visit sites across the North.
This Employee Engagement job is on the outskirts of Leeds and commutable from Wakefield, Bradford, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Internal Communications job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency