Internal Comms Manager - Yorkshire
Our client is one of the biggest brands in the region with a workforce of thousands. Due to maternity leave they are currently recruiting an interim Internal Communications Manager job. This role will lead a small team, developing the skills within the team and shaping the overall internal comms strategy to head office and field based employees through a range of channels. You'll need to have significant experience managing internal communications and leading teams to be considered for this role.
* Develop and deliver a measurable internal communications strategy to drive colleague engagement and aide employees in understanding business vision and direction.
* Manage a team of internal comms specialists, prioritising work and allocating resources to ensure all comms delivered on time to all audiences.
* Work closely with senior management to create opportunities for business leaders to engage with and gain confidence from employees.
* Lead opportunities for colleagues to engage in fund-raising, volunteering and community initiatives.
* Monitor and evaluate communications channels and recommend and implement any necessary changes required to ensure communications are effective and efficient.
* Significant internal communications management experience ideally in an Internal Comms Manager job.
* Experience managing a team in the delivery of communications.
* Confident and comfortable working with senior leadership team guiding others in their communications.
* Budget management experience.
* Available for start at short notice and comfortable accepting a fixed term contract role.
This internal communications manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Internal Comms job.
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
Customer Media Planner Agency
CRM Manager Retail