Internal Comms Manager - Yorkshire
Our client is one of the biggest brands in the region with a workforce of thousands. Due to maternity leave they are currently recruiting an interim Internal Communications Manager job. This role will lead a small team, developing the skills within the team and shaping the overall internal comms strategy to head office and field based employees through a range of channels. You'll need to have significant experience managing internal communications and leading teams to be considered for this role.
* Develop and deliver a measurable internal communications strategy to drive colleague engagement and aide employees in understanding business vision and direction.
* Manage a team of internal comms specialists, prioritising work and allocating resources to ensure all comms delivered on time to all audiences.
* Work closely with senior management to create opportunities for business leaders to engage with and gain confidence from employees.
* Lead opportunities for colleagues to engage in fund-raising, volunteering and community initiatives.
* Monitor and evaluate communications channels and recommend and implement any necessary changes required to ensure communications are effective and efficient.
* Significant internal communications management experience ideally in an Internal Comms Manager job.
* Experience managing a team in the delivery of communications.
* Confident and comfortable working with senior leadership team guiding others in their communications.
* Budget management experience.
* Available for start at short notice and comfortable accepting a fixed term contract role.
This internal communications manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Internal Comms job.
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
"MET Marketing always have a great selection of candidates to choose from. MET have recruited roles for me across Digital, Creative, PR and Marketing. They are my go-to recruitment company for all marketing staff. The team are super helpful, professional and understand the industry inside out"Marketing Manager Retail
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Marketing Manager Retail