Interim Head of Marketing - Yorkshire
At one of the most exciting times of their growth our client is looking to appoint an interim Head of Marketing from July 2015 - June 2016 on either a full-time or 30 hour part-time basis. This is a key role within the business and will be recognised as a member of the senior operational team. You will develop and manage the marketing strategy, leading key teams in the business to deliver upon this and regularly reporting to senior executives within the business. During your time in the role you will review plans for 2015 onwards and work on some exciting projects which will continue the businesses significant recent growth.
* Management of marketing P&L with budget of c£5m
* Lead, inspire and motivate teams across marketing, digital, sales and telemarketing.
* Formulate plans to increase acquisition through proposition development and marketing across TV, DM, outdoor and sales.
* Retention of existing customers through a structured CRM program including the management of marketing and inbound / outbound telemarketing.
* Management of the overall brand across both the b2b and direct to consumer markets with a clear message and engagement of customers and prospects.
* Proven record in senior managerial role in marketing and sales.
* Managed £multi-million budgets across multiple marketing channels.
* Worked predominantly in a high volume, consumer focused, service business, ideally within financial services or similar.
* Available for interview and start before mid July and willingness to commit to a contract role.
This senior interim marketing job is commutable from Leeds, Harrogate and York locations.
MET Marketing recruit marketing jobs and are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Head of Marketing job.
"highly professional, knowledgeable and kind recruitment consultant... helped me every step of the way in finding a new role within marketing... always contacted me to inform me exactly what was going on with any application"Digital Marketing Executive Agency
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
Digital Marketing Executive Agency
Technology Director Travel
SEO Director Agency