Head of Website - Yorkshire
With a history dating back over 100 years our client is well established in their market. The last 5 years has seen further expansion and growth leading to the creation of this new role as Head of Website & Ecommerce. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director this role will lead and shape the strategy for the website and ecommerce activity. You will manage a small team to enhance the website functionality and performance. You'll need to be customer focused to consider their journey online, optimise conversion and constantly review the website development roadmap. As an established senior manager you will be part of the senior leadership team and should be comfortable managing budgets and forecasting spend and returns. This is a perfect position for an experienced website manager who has worked on large consumer focused sites and managed teams and budgets to take the next step up into senior management with a well established, progressive business.
· Manage website development roadmap and lead team in site developments.
· Improve and enhance user experience online to maximise online conversion.
· Create a leading edge analytical, test and learn culture to constantly increase the effectiveness of the website.
· Manage budgets and forecast ongoing web development spend.
· Act as a liaison between technical IT and development teams and non-technical marketing and digital teams.
· Experienced leader in website and ecommerce development and management.
· Commercially focused confident developing strategy and reporting forecast and budgets regularly to Marketing Director.
· Customer focused with proven ability to enhance usability and improve online conversion through website developments.
· Experience and in-depth understanding of HTML, web design and coding to lead time in website development.
· Strong leadership, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
This job is commutable of Leeds, York, Harrogate and Hull locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
"approached me after finding my CV online, and recommend I apply for a position that she felt was suited to me, and I am now living my professional dream with that company... very encouraging and motivational during the process, and full of helpful tips and advice"Content Executive Agency
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
Product Manager Financial Services
Content Executive Agency
Customer Experience Manager IT