Head Of Marketing Planning - Yorkshire
Our client is one of the biggest consumer brands in the region with customers by the million. Their reputation as an employer is fantastic and roles within the business at this level rarely become available to the external market. Reporting in to the Marketing Director you will plan multi-channel campaigns across online, TV and print covering both new customer acquisition and the retention of existing customers. This broad role will have a highly strategic focus and requires someone with an analytical and commercial approach to marketing that can lead and focus teams to deliver campaigns and can react sharply to market changes.
* Proactively plan an annual calendar of marketing messages and campaigns whilst retaining the ability to quickly react to the market and seasonality.
* Propose and manage the necessary resource required to deliver successful marketing campaigns delivering significant ROI.
* Develop and manage the campaign proposition working with product leaders across the business to understand the necessary communication channels.
* Plan the integration of all channels to deliver a consistent message across online, TV, outdoor and print activity.
* Create a cooperative environment gaining buy-in from all business areas to deliver upon the required targets.
* Senior level strategic marketing leader with P&L responsibility for a consumer focused brand with a significant online presence.
* Experience managing consumer focused campaigns across all channels, specifically including TV, online and print.
* Confident creating business cases and strategic marketing plans working with executive management to deliver ROI on marketing.
* Commercial and insight driven with an appreciation of the role analytics plays in marketing strategy and an ability to work closely with analytics teams to generate the necessary information to plan successful marketing campaigns.
* Experience working in a fast paced, reactive, consumer focused, big brand environment.
This Head of Marketing Planning job is commutable of Sheffield, York, Harrogate and Leeds. There is a possibility that for the right candidate some flexibility could be considered in location so candidates from London, Manchester or Birmingham may also apply.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Head of Planning job.
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
Managing Director Marketing Agency
CRM Manager Retail
Head of Digital Agency