Head of Marketing - Yorkshire
We are working with a very well established and rapidly expanding e-commerce business just outside of Leeds who are on the lookout for a Head of Marketing to join the business. The business has numerous B2C and B2B brands in the home and interior sector and they are looking to take the brands to the next level in 2022. Founded just under 15 years ago, the business has gone from strength to strength and they currently have a marketing team in place across digital acquisition, e-commerce, creative and brand. The Head of Marketing will oversee the businesses' four brands and will have strong knowledge across brand alongside being responsible for the whole marketing strategy. The Head of Marketing will work closely with the Head of E-commerce and will help the business meet their ambitious growth plans!
- Lead all brand marketing activity across all brands.
- Work closely with the Head of E-commerce to execute creative development across different E-commerce channels.
- Develop PR & Communication plans.
- Support wider product marketing team to ensure campaigns are delivered on time.
- Manage external agency relationships when support is necessary.
- Will have strategic experience across brand, creative and knowledge of other relevant channels.
- Will have people and budget management experience.
- Ideally from a retail, consumer durable or similar sector.
- Experience managing insights and inbound marketing.
This job is commutable from Leeds, York, Harrogate, Wakefield and the surrounding areas. This is a hybrid role with a mix of home and office working.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Kane Styles, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Kane has climbed through the ranks at MET and established himself as a consultative and knowledgeable digital consultant. Kane is known for building lasting relationships with clients and candidates and is a wizard when it comes to identifying and sourcing niche digital talent. Outside of work Kane is a football fanatic who follows Birmingham City up and down the country and can also be seen in a bar in Leeds or Birmingham most Saturdays.
- M: 07903 192856
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 8980246
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency