Head Of Digital & Community - Yorkshire
One of the region's most popular employers with a great sense of employee and customer focus has an interim job opportunity for a Head of Online Content & Community. In this unique position you will manage a small team responsible for all digital activity and online content as well as managing community initiatives and projects. It is essential that you are capable of driving team performance, delivering to a strategic plan and have proven experience in utilising digital as a communications channel. This Head of Digital & Community job is a 7 month fixed term contract to start in September 2014.
* Manage and lead digital and community team to deliver website and content strategy with a total head count of 8 including 3 direct reports.
* Ensure all online marketing and community plans are delivered within schedule and budget requirements.
* Work with senior management across the business to retain Digital & Community as a key driver for business strategy.
* Research and understand customer requirements ensuring digital and community activity all increase customer perception and satisfaction with the business.
* Established and experienced senior marketer with strengths in digital communications and some experience in community marketing.
* Strong team leadership experience having managed teams of 6+ with direct and indirect reports.
* Confident liaising with executive level management on a regular basis.
* Available for start in early September 2014 and to commit for a minimum period of 7 months.
This Head of Online & Community job is commutable of Leeds, Harrogate, Bradford & York locations.
MET Marketing is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Head of Community & Digital job.
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
"helped me get a job at one of the best digital agencies in Leeds... there to support me every step of the way, even calling me after evening interviews outside of work hours... She remembered my start date and texted in the morning to wish me luck... The best experience I've had with a recruiter by far!"Campaign Executive Agency
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
Campaign Executive Agency
Head of Digital Agency