Group Digital Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
A global business with their head office in Yorkshire are looking for an ambitious digital marketer to take forward the digital activities for the business. Working closely in a supportive marketing team with the guidance of an experienced Marketing Manager and Marketing Director you'll be able to develop your skills quickly within this role. You'll need a good broad understanding of digital marketing covering areas such as PPC and SEO as well as content management, social media, email marketing and even podcast management. This will be a varied role giving you great exposure to and ownership of a range of channels.
- Ensure company social media profiles and content is regularly updated.
- Implement paid digital activity across platform and report web analytics using GA and others.
- Review and write web content and optimise for SEO purposes.
- Manage email campaigns including offers, promotions and newsletters.
- Write creative briefs for design requirements.
- Excellent copy-writing and proof-reading skills.
- Good knowledge of a range of digital channels including PPC, SEO and social.
- Ambitious with an interest in learning and self-development.
- Confident working as part of a team and in co-ordination with others.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable being office based full-time (5 days per week).
This Digital Marketing Executive job is commutable from Leeds, Wakefield and Huddersfield locations and easily accessible from the M1 for those who drive. Due to the location and the role being in the office full-time a driving license and car would most likely be a requirement.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Online Marketing job.
Hi I'm Kane Styles, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Kane has climbed through the ranks at MET and established himself as a consultative and knowledgeable digital consultant. Kane is known for building lasting relationships with clients and candidates and is a wizard when it comes to identifying and sourcing niche digital talent. Outside of work Kane is a football fanatic who follows Birmingham City up and down the country and can also be seen in a bar in Leeds or Birmingham most Saturdays.
- M: 07903 192856
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 8980246
I would recommend the MET Mentoring to other experienced marketing professionals. It doesn't take up much time from your schedule and is a truly positive experience all roundGlobal Client Director Mentor
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
"a cut above the rest of the industry in my experience... a forensic approach to understanding the business, the role, the hiring manager and the candidates, coupled with an intrinsic knowledge of the local landscape I have seen great results"Head of Business Development Digital Agency
Global Client Director Mentor
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Head of Business Development Digital Agency