Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Yorkshire
Are you a fresh graduate looking to kickstart your career in a well-established, supportive team? Our tried and tested training program here at MET will help you go from rookie to recruitment ready, giving you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your recruitment career, landing candidates their dream jobs and building long-lasting relationships with fantastic clients.
Here at MET Marketing Recruitment we have been placing marketing and creative candidates in fantastic businesses across Yorkshire and the North for a decade. With an established reputation for being instrumental for businesses looking to build a marketing department, you'll be joining a social team of six with over 60 years recruitment experience between us. We live by the value of 'changing the reputation of recruitment' so if you're looking for an agency that does it the right way, MET could be the place for you.
What you'll be doing…
- Embark on our training programme, gaining all the tools you need to develop your own recruitment style.
- Managing your own vacancies from start to finish, communicating with candidates across phone calls, emails and social media.
- Guide candidates through the interview process, offering support to both candidates and clients during the offer process.
- Collaborate with the team, sharing quality candidates and insight to help the wider success of the business!
Why join MET?
- Established brand with a brilliant industry reputation.
- Social and vibrant work culture with frequent socials and team incentives!
- Flexible working + hybrid working.
- Tried and tested training and promotion schemes.
What we're looking for!
- Top class graduate with a minimum 2:1 degree.
- Career driven graduate looking to kick-start their career in recruitment.
- Confident, resilient individual looking to succeed in their very first role.
- Excellent communicator with a professional yet approachable manner.
If this role is of interest, we would love to see your CV. Alternatively get in touch with a member of the team, we love getting messages on LinkedIn or even pick up the phone and give us a call!
Hi I'm Josh Heycock, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having made the three-hour journey from Oxford to Leeds for university many years ago, Josh is now using his writing and people skills to make an impact on the recruitment industry. Joining on our training programme, Josh quickly accelerated to be a fundamental part of the marketing and brand team. He can be spotted chasing a football or ‘dad-dancing’ in town on the weekends.
- M: 07538 807 832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0242
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Director Communications Consultancy