Graduate Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
An established business has opened up an opportunity for a Graduate Marketing Executive to join their exciting team. The company is based in Leeds Thorpe Park and they are well known in their sector, operating across audiences in both the UK and the US. This is a perfect opportunity for a graduate who has an educational background in either English, Marketing or in a Creative degree or similar.
As a Graduate Marketing Executive you will be creating and managing social media content and you will be responsible for the copy writing. Elements of this role will include editing and managing video content and sharing case studies and articles amongst the companies social media platforms. Ideally you must be passionate about social media and content creation.
- Be involved in creating and managing social media content to appeal to audiences within the company sector.
- Articulate quality copy writing to make sure relevant content engages with the audience.
- Be involved in editing and managing eye catching video content to enhance the companies brand awareness.
- Contribute to help share relevant information and blogs to keep up with the latest industry trends.
- A passion for creating and managing social media content across different social media platforms.
- Someone who has graduated in a Creative degree or English degree or comes from an educational background similar to marketing.
- Is confident and has experience in writing copies for articles and social media posts.
This Digital Marketing Executive job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and other surrounding areas. This is a hybrid role with a mix of home and office work.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Shondale Forbes, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Shondale has marketing knowledge having studied and worked within the marketing industry; due to recognising how he can blend his experience and his day-to-day skills connecting with others and making the most of his communication skills and more, Shondale decided to combine all his skills and knowledge heading into the recruitment industry with MET. Outside of work Shondale is a big football fan supporting London club Arsenal FC and enjoys going out with his mates, always seeking to make new connections and gain further knowledge and experience from others.
- E: Shondale@metmarketing.co.uk
- T: 07583 807832
"approached me after finding my CV online, and recommend I apply for a position that she felt was suited to me, and I am now living my professional dream with that company... very encouraging and motivational during the process, and full of helpful tips and advice"Content Executive Agency
I really would recommend the MET Mentoring programme to anyone in a marketing role of any level, the MET team do a fantastic job of facilitating and matching you with the ideal mentor and I’m very grateful to have had this opportunity!Marketing Executive Mentee
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
Content Executive Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee
Content Writer Insurance