Global Social Media Manager - Yorkshire
My client is a leading global B2B organisation with a leading presence across Europe and the rest of the world.
A FTSE 250 business with over 50% of their revenue coming from eCommerce they are now looking for a Social media innovator to join the business as the Global Social Media Manager.
* Execute the social media content strategy, provide account management of their branded community social network profiles including Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Stumble and Flickr.
* Coordinate social media content delivery with additional social media presences in different languages and formats (e.g. Spanish, French, YouTube, etc.) in order to support a comprehensive delivery of a social media element14 presence.
* Ensure content is engaging for its audience and is aligned with the global content and marketing plans. This position will report to the Head of Community and Social Media Marketing and will work closely with his\her team, supplier teams, regional teams, and the Head of Content to develop compelling content on the element14 community.
* Manage a Technical Social Media Specialist within the marketing team.
* Work closely with PR, HR, Internal Comms, SEO and regional marketing managers to create and execute global social media campaigns and manage the daily editorial content strategy and create a social media 'voice'.
* Extensive experience using social media for brand and community building
* Comfortable supporting regional programmes who function in multiple languages and tactics that cross time zones
* Comfortable being a front-facing representative of an industry leading global community portal.
* Knowledge of community-building
* Have an interest in Web 2.0 and exploring new and engaging ways to use it
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams to ensure objectives are met
* Knowledge of Social Media concepts for optimizing community development as well as marketing channels (e.g. emails, etc.)
* Proficiency in minimum of 4-5 social network channels or mediums
* Knowledge of social media KPIs and delivering social media analytical reports to a wider cross-functional team.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Social Media Manager job is commutable of Leeds, York, Bradford and Halifax
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Social Media vacancy.
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"instantly approachable, took great interest in my business and what it is I want to achieve and more importantly in the candidate I was looking for... quickly on the case speaking with potential candidates and sending over relevant CVs... with me every step of the way to do that extra little bit of digging and answering any queries I had during the process"Managing Director Agency
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Senior Designer Leisure
Managing Director Agency
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency