FMCG Product Manager - Yorkshire
Our client, a leading FMCG business based in West Yorkshire, is enjoying a successful growth period and, due to this, is now looking to recruit a Product Manager to add to their existing team at their UK Head Office. Your main duties will include being responsible for supporting product development and innovation plans for the brand. To be considered for this role you will have strong product management experience within a FMCG environment.
- Lead and collaborate with kay departments internally to ensure launch products from concept to in store, ensuring launches are delivered successfully and on time.
- Managae NPD, development changes and packaging initiatives across the whole brand
- Manage and ownership of critical paths
- Design briefing and agency liaison
- Work with internal and external teams to develop product concepts based on consumer insights
- Strong FMCG background within marketing
- Product development and innovation experience
- Good analytical ability
This FMCG Product Manager job is commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, York, Bradford and most of West Yorkshire
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this FMCG Product Manager Marketing job.
For more information on all of our vacancies, please visit www.metmarketing.co.uk and follow us on Twitter @METMarketing
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
"I can confidently recommend... He has great skill in identifying the perfect fit between employer and employee. His conscientious attention to detail and support was fantastic"Product Manager Consumer Durables
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
Product Manager Consumer Durables
Brand Director Financial Services