Events Coordinator - Yorkshire
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading health care company with brilliant growth plans for 2022. Our client offers a sought-after service to businesses in the private and public health care sectors. The events coordinator will be responsible for the end to end management of the events calendar, working with the marketing team to brief relevant marketing collateral, promotions and stand designs for exhibitions and trade shows.The events coordinator will manage all the admin around third party events and control the follow up marketing approach across the full marketing mix.
- End-to-end management of the events calendar ensuring all collateral is completed and all relevant stakeholders are aware of upcoming events.
- Briefing the marketing team for all relevant collateral leading up to the event including promotions, brochures and stand designs.
- Management of all logistics around attending industry trade shows and exhibitions including travel and accommodation.
- Highly organized with project management experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience in an events role.
- Passion to learn about the events industry and grow within the role.
This job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Harrogate and the surrounding area.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Josh Heycock, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having made the three-hour journey from Oxford to Leeds for university many years ago, Josh is now using his writing and people skills to make an impact on the recruitment industry. Joining on our training programme, Josh quickly accelerated to be a fundamental part of the marketing and brand team. He can be spotted chasing a football or ‘dad-dancing’ in town on the weekends.
- M: 07538 807 832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0242
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
I would recommend the MET Mentoring to other experienced marketing professionals. It doesn't take up much time from your schedule and is a truly positive experience all roundGlobal Client Director Mentor
"helped me secure my latest role and I found him to be knowledgeable, friendly and professional at every stage of the process. I would highly recommend him and MET Marketing to anyone looking for their next marketing role"Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution
Marketing Executive Mentee
Global Client Director Mentor
Email Marketing Manager Global Distribution