European Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Are you looking to showcase your work on an international scale? Are you a German native or speak the language fluently? If so, your next career move could be right here! This global construction business are a household name across the continent and are offering you an exciting opportunity to build marketing campaigns across Europe. You'll work cross functionally with the UK and Europe team, with the opportunity to travel across Germany and wider countries in Europe.
- You'll be fluent in German and understand how to best capture German audiences.
- Experience leading multi-channel campaigns from strategy through to reporting on performance.
- You'll thrive on collaboration and look to communicate with stakeholders and international teams across the business and external agencies.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Working with the UK team and external specialist agencies to build exciting marketing campaigns across Europe.
- Drive brand awareness and lead generation across multichannel campaigns covering digital channels like PPC and Email through to traditional print and out of home strategies.
- Monthly travel to Germany to meet with international stakeholders and forge key relationships for the business.
Where You'll Be Based:
This role offers a hybrid working pattern and can be based out of the Leeds City Centre or Harrogate offices. Therefore is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York and the surrounding areas. This business is also open to remote-based candidates.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Josh Heycock, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Josh Heycock, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having made the three-hour journey from Oxford to Leeds for university many years ago, Josh is now using his writing and people skills to make an impact on the recruitment industry. Joining on our training programme, Josh quickly accelerated to be a fundamental part of the marketing and brand team. He can be spotted chasing a football or ‘dad-dancing’ in town on the weekends.
- M: 07538 807 832
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0242
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
Senior Designer Leisure
Managing Director Marketing Agency
Technology Director Travel