Ecommerce Manager - Yorkshire
With over 100,000 SKU's listed our client's websites are an integral part to their business and ensuring the efficient usability of them is key to their success. As Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for monitoring and improving functionality of the transactional websites and project managing improvements. This is a great opportunity for a user experience focused, online retail professional to manage websites that have £multi-million turnover. The wider Ecommerce Team is of a substantial size and will offer growth opportunities for a successful candidate in this job.
* Own the delivery of Ecommerce functionality from a user experience point of view.
* Utilise analytics tools to identify areas of improvement and make formal recommendations into the project planning cycle.
* Take business ownership of web projects through the entire project lifecycle.
* Provide input to and review of all project documentation to ensure accurate delivery of business requirements.
* Define and recommended how improvements will positively impact web revenue targets.
* Demonstrate success of Ecommerce activity using post project analysis of performance.
* Effectively communicate to all stakeholders delivery timescales and ensure accurate budget planning.
* Experienced Ecommerce professional with proven results delivering improvements to transactional websites usability and performance.
* Strong project manager ideally with experience of Agile methodologies.
* Capable of managing stakeholders at all levels to deliver projects on time and to budget.
* Strengths in using analytics tools to identify opportunities for improvements as well as demonstrate success in changes.
* Highly competent in using all MS Office packages.
This Ecommerce Project Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this digital job in Leeds.
"very communicative... gave me some very useful tips for my interview, as did his colleagues at MET Marketing. He was very honest and straight-up about what to expect. Supportive, but realistic. He was also careful not to put me forward for anything he didn't think suitable... this has been my best experience of a recruitment consultant"Content Writer Insurance
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Content Writer Insurance
Senior Designer Leisure
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise