Ecommerce Manager - Yorkshire
With over 100,000 SKU's listed our client's websites are an integral part to their business and ensuring the efficient usability of them is key to their success. As Ecommerce Manager you will be responsible for monitoring and improving functionality of the transactional websites and project managing improvements. This is a great opportunity for a user experience focused, online retail professional to manage websites that have £multi-million turnover. The wider Ecommerce Team is of a substantial size and will offer growth opportunities for a successful candidate in this job.
* Own the delivery of Ecommerce functionality from a user experience point of view.
* Utilise analytics tools to identify areas of improvement and make formal recommendations into the project planning cycle.
* Take business ownership of web projects through the entire project lifecycle.
* Provide input to and review of all project documentation to ensure accurate delivery of business requirements.
* Define and recommended how improvements will positively impact web revenue targets.
* Demonstrate success of Ecommerce activity using post project analysis of performance.
* Effectively communicate to all stakeholders delivery timescales and ensure accurate budget planning.
* Experienced Ecommerce professional with proven results delivering improvements to transactional websites usability and performance.
* Strong project manager ideally with experience of Agile methodologies.
* Capable of managing stakeholders at all levels to deliver projects on time and to budget.
* Strengths in using analytics tools to identify opportunities for improvements as well as demonstrate success in changes.
* Highly competent in using all MS Office packages.
This Ecommerce Project Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this digital job in Leeds.
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Director Regional Membership Body
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency