Ecommerce Assistant - Yorkshire
A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading FMCG brand based in West Yorkshire, to excel their already huge brand presence in 2020. A role where you will get hands on with digital and PR across the full marketing mix as well as a full strategic view.
- Create content across all the brands across all digital platforms including; social media and website
- Work with the e-commerce manager to implement the digital and e-commerce strategy across all the brands
- Liaise with marketing agencies in creating digital campaigns
- Liaise with the brand team in assisting the digital marketing for their specific brands
- Experience within e-commerce either with a qualification or a similar role previous
- Eager to learn and have a drive to succeed within a market leading business
- Can create fantastic content across digital platforms
This job is commutable from Huddersfield, Oldham, Leeds, Bradford and Halifax.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Murray Harrison, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Murray has recently joined the team and is an expert in all things mobile phone, having worked for O2 for a number of years. Wanting to leap on in his career, he has taken on the world of recruitment. On first asking his dream was to be an accountant but he soon changed his mind to footballer, Murray has varied interests! His talents don't just lie in recruitment, he has completed a Rubik's Cube in 48 seconds.
- M: 07903 193039
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0248
"done a superb job at finding the right candidates that I needed across both PR and Content roles. She listens well to the brief and only sends through relevant CVs which have the experience I am looking for. I would fully recommend and will be using again in the future"SEO Director Agency
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
SEO Director Agency
Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Director Communications Consultancy