E-Commerce Analytics Manager - Yorkshire
An opportunity has arisen to join this FTSE 250 global multi-channel, high service distributor supporting millions of professionals globally.
Reporting into the Global Head of Insights this is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading West Yorkshire business.
* Using analytical methodologies to improve online performance (conversion rate, AOV and eCommerce penetration) across site functionality, online proposition and the digital marketing mix.
* To develop the expertise and exploit the available analytical tools to deliver eCommerce targets to budget.
* To provide timely web reporting to the regional / global business.
* Manage a staff of analysts that support the European digital business.
* Support the eCommerce Analytics strategy and work with key stakeholders on managing their business through fact-based insights.
* Distill large data sets into meaningful stories for the business
* Participate in the relationships with key analytics software vendors.
* Assist in the on-demand analysis and measurement KPIs for digital and multi-channel marketing performance.
* Drive insight delivery beyond report generation.
* Serve as an advisor the business in how to improve/optimize all elements of the digital mix
* Demonstrated experience and in-depth knowledge with web analytics and measurement tools (Tealeaf, Omniture, Gomez)
* Familiarity with web technologies and web content development procedures, preferably in an ecommerce environment
* Proven track record of delivering complete, accurate, and detailed results in a fast-paced marketing analysis environment
* Flexible, able to respond immediately to often changing business priorities
* Understanding of digital marketing principles with an emphasis on measurement of PPC and SEO campaigns
* Familiarity with emerging media and other web 2.0 elements
* Must have the ability to combine strategic and analytical skills with creative and visual skills
* Razor sharp written and verbal communication and presentation skills
* Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, marketing and / or statistics
* Extensive professional experience in an analytically-based role in an Internet environment
* Thorough understanding of website metrics, data analysis, behavioral analysis and reporting tools.
This E-Commerce Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford, Halifax, Sheffield and York.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this E-Commerce Analytics role.
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
CRM Manager Financial Services
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Head of Digital Agency