Digital Project Manager - Yorkshire
An exciting and award winning digital agency in Leeds, working with some big global brands are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Project Manager to join the team for an initial period of 12 months, with the potential for it to become permanent.
The Digital Project Manager will work as a key part of the digital team and report in to the Head of Technical.
Ensure that the project scope is defined, create and manage the project plan as well as providing direction to the team and managing third party suppliers
- Manage project with the Account Director
- Run team meetings and capture issues and any actions
- Track and maintain project issues log
- Weekly status reporting
- Track actual time / costs and report on budget to the Account Owner
- Conduct project reviews
- 2-3 years project management experience, agency experience would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in information architecture / interaction design / user experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of site design
- Experience constructing detailed workplans for projects
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
This Digital Project Manager job is commutable of Leeds, Huddersfield, Doncaster and surrounding areas.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Digital Project Manager role.
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Senior Designer Leisure
Brand Director Financial Services
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee