Digital Marketing Specialist - Yorkshire
A tech-driven health & wellbeing company, based in Leeds, are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to positively change millions of children's lives, through innovative and forward-thinking wellbeing technology.
You will be involved in and have hands on experience with data and analytics, CRO, CRM, Paid Media and SEO. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager on the entire marketing cycle, from crafting campaigns and strategies to the delivery and execution.
- A genuine interest in wellbeing and using technology for good.
- You will have 3 years' experience optimising and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Hands on experience using Google Analytics 4 (GA4) and other web analytics tools.
- An interest in AI and innovative marketing technology.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Optimising website pages and user funnels to increase conversion rates and improve user experience.
- Improving the overall digital experience through analysis of customer data and behaviour.
- Various methods of testing, to refine landing pages, CTAs, email campaigns etc. Implementing changes to page layouts, content and flows based on test results.
- Support with paid search, social media and display ads.
- Support on delivering the SEO strategy.
Where You'll Be Based:
Your office will be based in Leeds City Centre, and easily commutable from the surrounding area. You will benefit from hybrid working capabilities (ideally 3 days in the office) and flexible working hours.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Joshua Marnick, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing and Communications job.
Hi I'm Joshua Marnick, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having graduated from Leeds Beckett university in 2021, with a degree in Business Management, Joshua has spent the last 18 months working in Healthcare Recruitment. Joshua joined MET Marketing in February 2023 to work within an industry more closely related to his degree. On the weekends, Joshua can be found spending time with friends and family, enjoying a bottle of wine or (unfortunately) watching Leeds United.
- M: 07538 807832
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0247
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
"highly professional, knowledgeable and kind recruitment consultant... helped me every step of the way in finding a new role within marketing... always contacted me to inform me exactly what was going on with any application"Digital Marketing Executive Agency
"a great record with me so far, having found me both my last two roles. He is a skilled professional with an in-depth knowledge of the marketing sector and a keen understanding of what is required to perfectly match both the role and the individual. Here's to a long career working together!"Director Communications Consultancy
Senior Designer Leisure
Digital Marketing Executive Agency
Director Communications Consultancy