Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive - Yorkshire
Unity Foster Care is an independent fostering agency based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. We recruit, train and support foster carers in both the Yorkshire and North East regions, who in turn, look after children and young people placed in our care.
Working exclusively with MET Marketing, we have a new role as a Senior Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive to join the team. Digital marketing is our primary recruitment tool including Google and Social Media platforms.
Opportunity for flexible working is on offer, with split of remote and office working.
You will occasionally be required to attend our Foster Carer events within the areas we operate.
Unity Foster Care makes a real difference to young people's lives and you will be at the heart of this. Managing all digital marketing to deliver enquiries from potential, exceptional foster carers, this will be a challenging and worthwhile role
- Develop marketing strategies in line with commercial objectives working alongside directors and stakeholders.
- Manage all Google/Social PPC campaigns.
- Develop creative content across all Social and Digital channels, including video.
- Manage and have experience with Google Analytics, Site Performance Tools.
- Develop strategies for search engine optimisation.
- Manage all email activity.
- Work to ensure all artwork is created and implemented within deadlines.
- Drive and manage social media campaigns analysing the results of ROI to devise best practise.
- Continue to present innovative ideas and ways in which the agency can evolve and grow online and digitally.
You will need:
- Experience within digital marketing - PPC, Social Media and Email
- Experience in creating online social media content including videos.
- To be a creative thinker
- To have strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and head for problem solving.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a similar role, with a strong blend of social media co-ordination and digital marketing.
- Experience creating successful marketing strategies.
- Proven experience generating enquiries
- Budget management skills
- To be self-reliant and a self starter
This job is based in Thorpe Park, Leeds and is commutable from surrounding areas including Harrogate, York, Doncaster and those close by.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Kane Styles, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Kane has recently joined the team on our training scheme. A former field salesman, Kane has now burst onto the recruitment scene looking to transfer his sales skills. Having moved to Leeds from Birmingham to study journalism, he is social media savvy with a great turn of phrase! Well, for a Brummie! Kane is part of the fashion & retail department at MET but outside of recruitment and work, he can be seen at a Birmingham City match, watching boxing or in Headingley having a pint.
- M: 07903 192856
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Head of Digital Agency
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise