Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive - Yorkshire
Unity Foster Care is an independent fostering agency based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. We recruit, train and support foster carers in both the Yorkshire and North East regions, who in turn, look after children and young people placed in our care.
Working exclusively with MET Marketing, we have a new role as a Senior Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive to join the team. Digital marketing is our primary recruitment tool including Google and Social Media platforms.
Opportunity for flexible working is on offer, with split of remote and office working.
You will occasionally be required to attend our Foster Carer events within the areas we operate.
Unity Foster Care makes a real difference to young people's lives and you will be at the heart of this. Managing all digital marketing to deliver enquiries from potential, exceptional foster carers, this will be a challenging and worthwhile role
- Develop marketing strategies in line with commercial objectives working alongside directors and stakeholders.
- Manage all Google/Social PPC campaigns.
- Develop creative content across all Social and Digital channels, including video.
- Manage and have experience with Google Analytics, Site Performance Tools.
- Develop strategies for search engine optimisation.
- Manage all email activity.
- Work to ensure all artwork is created and implemented within deadlines.
- Drive and manage social media campaigns analysing the results of ROI to devise best practise.
- Continue to present innovative ideas and ways in which the agency can evolve and grow online and digitally.
You will need:
- Experience within digital marketing - PPC, Social Media and Email
- Experience in creating online social media content including videos.
- To be a creative thinker
- To have strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and head for problem solving.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a similar role, with a strong blend of social media co-ordination and digital marketing.
- Experience creating successful marketing strategies.
- Proven experience generating enquiries
- Budget management skills
- To be self-reliant and a self starter
This job is based in Thorpe Park, Leeds and is commutable from surrounding areas including Harrogate, York, Doncaster and those close by.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Kane Styles, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Kane has climbed through the ranks at MET and established himself as a consultative and knowledgeable digital consultant. Kane is known for building lasting relationships with clients and candidates and is a wizard when it comes to identifying and sourcing niche digital talent. Outside of work Kane is a football fanatic who follows Birmingham City up and down the country and can also be seen in a bar in Leeds or Birmingham most Saturdays.
- M: 07903 192856
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 8980246
"extremely helpful in finding my new role, he took the time to understand what I was looking for and how best to go about it. He was happy to offer genuinely helpful advice and went out of his way to help wherever he could. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend"CRM Manager Retail
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
CRM Manager Retail
Marketing Executive Mentee