Digital Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
A tech-driven health & wellbeing company, based in Leeds, are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team! This is a great opportunity to impact millions of children's lives, through innovative and forward-thinking wellbeing technology.
You will play a crucial part in digital marketing campaigns, focussing on email marketing, day to day website management and social media management. The company has a keen interest in improving marketing with technology, so an understanding and interest of AI Tools and other online platforms is important.
- A good digital marketing foundation and understanding, with a minimum of 2 years professional experience.
- Experience in email marketing, social media, SEO, Paid Media and website management.
- Interested in or experience in using technology, such as AI to improve marketing efforts.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Email marketing, including segmentation and tools for automation and personalisation.
- Social Media, including paid and organic, creating content, scheduling and analysing.
- Website management and utilising good SEO knowledge.
- Tracking and analysing KPI's across social media, website performance and email marketing.
- Using various online platforms and AI tools to enhance marketing activities.
Where You'll Be Based:
Your office will be based in Leeds City Centre, and easily commutable from the surrounding area. You will benefit from hybrid working capabilities (ideally 3 days in the office) and flexible working hours.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Joshua Marnick, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing and Communications job.
Hi I'm Joshua Marnick, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having graduated from Leeds Beckett university in 2021, with a degree in Business Management, Joshua has spent the last 18 months working in Healthcare Recruitment. Joshua joined MET Marketing in February 2023 to work within an industry more closely related to his degree. On the weekends, Joshua can be found spending time with friends and family, enjoying a bottle of wine or (unfortunately) watching Leeds United.
- M: 07538 807832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0247
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail