Digital Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
A Digital Marketing Executive opportunity has become available for one of the fastest growing technology businesses in the UK. The company is based in the Leeds City Centre, they are a well established b2b technology business who are now expanding across the EU operating across many industries with intentions to further enhance the field of technology.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the social media content, both creating and reporting on content and campaigns. A big part of this role will involve creating video content and case studies for the brands social media accounts across LinkedIn, Facebook and others. Ideally you must have the knowledge and the passion for b2b technology and social media content.
- Be responsible for creating and managing the social media accounts to enhance the brands awareness and the companies vision.
- Create and develop Email marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to creating aspiring video content to engage with the target audience.
- Enhance companies growth and vision with unique ideas to help with the brands positioning in the market.
- Experience in creating and managing social media content across platforms like Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram.
- Someone who has experience in Email marketing using software's similar to salesforce, pardot and mailchimp.
- Has experience in video production creativity, using software similar to adobe after effect and other packages.
This Digital Marketing Executive job is commutable from Leeds,Bradford, Wakefield, York and other surrounding areas. This is a hybrid role with a mix of home and office work.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this digital job.
Hi I'm Shondale Forbes, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Shondale has marketing knowledge having studied and worked within the marketing industry; due to recognising how he can blend his experience and his day-to-day skills connecting with others and making the most of his communication skills and more, Shondale decided to combine all his skills and knowledge heading into the recruitment industry with MET. Outside of work Shondale is a big football fan supporting London club Arsenal FC and enjoys going out with his mates, always seeking to make new connections and gain further knowledge and experience from others.
- E: Shondale@metmarketing.co.uk
- T: 07583 807832
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Head of Digital Agency
Brand Director Financial Services