Digital Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
My client, an up and coming business based in Bradford, are enjoying a successful growth period and are now looking to add a Digital Marketing Executive to add to their existing Online Marketing team. The successful person will create and use the existing social media outlets to interact with customers. Your main duties will include optimizing web content for SEO strategies using the current Magento CMS system. To be considered for this role, you must have good written and spoken communication abilities as a large part of the role is based on writing/publishing press releases and online content.
* Optimizing web content for SEO strategies using the current Magento CMS system
* Designing (either in house or with external designers) and implementing mail shot campaigns.
* Updating social media profiles and running all of the social media aspect of the business
* Advising about new market trends thinking of possible new markets and products
* Managing the development and launch of advertisements
* Looking for new online ways of promoting the product ranges.
* Understanding how quality content generation and a good website structure works.
* Experience of Photoshop and DTP such as InDesign packages would be an advantage -
* Previous experience of running online stores such as eBay and Amazon in a commercial environment would be an advantage
* An understanding of Google analytics and experience using Magento CMS
* Being able to work on several projects at the same time (and prioritise accordingly)
This Digital Marketing Executive job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and most of West Yorkshire
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Digital Marketing Executive job.
"helped me get a job at one of the best digital agencies in Leeds... there to support me every step of the way, even calling me after evening interviews outside of work hours... She remembered my start date and texted in the morning to wish me luck... The best experience I've had with a recruiter by far!"Campaign Executive Agency
"worked with me recently on a role I wanted to fill. She was very enthusiastic, listened well to what I needed and sent through some great candidates. We have hired the role through her, so it worked out very well"Head of Digital Agency
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
Campaign Executive Agency
Head of Digital Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee