Digital Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join a leading business in the financial services sector. With a multi-purpose website you will be responsible for optimising the user journey and improving the general functionality of the site. You'll be regularly using GA and will run A/B tests of different creative, landing pages and microsites, constantly tracking the behaviours of consumers. To be considered you will need to be strong analytically with previous significant experience using GA on a regular basis.
* Track and monitor website performance, reporting data to lead to improvements.
* Use Google Analytics to assess the user journey, drop out points and to test differing options online.
* Review the website's functionality and usability from a customer's perspective and identify opportunities to enhance customer experience.
* Brief and manage new developments to the site with a view to improving user experience whilst also optimising for SEO purposes.
* Experienced user of GA on websites with in excess of 10,000 visitors / month that deliver direct commercial revenue.
* Confident running A/B testing and reporting findings and identifying new opportunities.
* Customer focused marketer with a broad understanding of all digital channels.
This Digital Marketing Executive job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York locations.
MET Marketing is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this Online Marketing Executive job.
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
"After a unsuccessful round of agency interviews to recruit a new marketing assistant, MET Marketing came to us with their service - their approach, relationships and professionalism was probably the standout experience... Working with them was brilliant and I would recommend them to anyone"Customer Experience Manager IT
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
Customer Experience Manager IT
Product Manager Financial Services