Digital Marketing Director - Yorkshire
This Digital Director role is the chance for an experienced Digital professional to make a difference to millions of young lives for a hugely valuable business to society. Having reached a core time in their journey they need to recruit a best in class digital leader, to form part of the senior leadership team, who can own and shape the digital roadmap going forward.
Whilst there is a charitable element to the organisation this needs to be a commercial astute marketer who will own the digital P&L and will drive registered users and online revenue. You will lead a multi-disciplined team and will coach, mentor and inspire those around you.
To be considered for this role you will need to have owned and ran a successful digital transformation within a business and have the passion and energy to do so again.
- Create and manage a clearly defined online vision and digital strategy.
- Optimise UX and UI across the online environment and throughout all digital touchpoints in the business.
- Own digital P&L by driving traffic, enhancing conversion and maximising lifetime value.
- Engage with and influence wider business functions in the digital roadmap.
- Directly report to the CEO and board on the progress of digital projects and commercial figures.
- Experienced digital leader with previous ownership of P&L.
- Excellent team leader with experience managing departments and working at a senior level with internal stakeholders.
- Highly motivated with infectious enthusiasm to coach team and engage in business strategy.
- Proven previous successful management of high value digital transformation.
This Digital Director job is based in Leeds and commutable from Harrogate, York, Sheffield and Manchester locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Senior Digital job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Product Manager Financial Services