Digital Manager - Yorkshire
An extraordinary opportunity to embark on a meaningful journey improving lives on a global scale.
An international healthcare business with a strong foothold in the UK, US and other global markets, are looking for a Digital Manager to join it's established marketing department. You will work closely with the Head of Department and you will have a key focus on the group's digital activities. Your responsibilities include running, maintaining and improving multiple websites, social media channels and managing the existing digital team members.
- You will have a passion for all things digital, with knowledge and experience including, but not limited to, social media, website and SEO.
- A natural communicator, always looking to share engaging content both internally and externally.
- An encouraging line manager who's daily direction, support and constructive feedback will motivate and help your team flourish.
- Confident understanding of web development processes and experience briefing into web development agencies.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage, support and direct the digital team.
- Manage and optimise the website, SEO, digital campaigns, social media and lead generation.
- Work closely with the Head of Department to strategise, analyse and implement digital plans that will achieve overarching marketing objectives.
- Work with internal and external key stakeholders to deliver digital strategy to multiple global markets.
Where You'll Be Based:
You will have the option to work from home 3 days a week and when you're in the office it will be commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford and Huddersfield. Flexible working hours are available.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Joshua Marnick, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Joshua Marnick, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having graduated from Leeds Beckett university in 2021, with a degree in Business Management, Joshua has spent the last 18 months working in Healthcare Recruitment. Joshua joined MET Marketing in February 2023 to work within an industry more closely related to his degree. On the weekends, Joshua can be found spending time with friends and family, enjoying a bottle of wine or (unfortunately) watching Leeds United.
- M: 07538 807832
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0247
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
"instantly approachable, took great interest in my business and what it is I want to achieve and more importantly in the candidate I was looking for... quickly on the case speaking with potential candidates and sending over relevant CVs... with me every step of the way to do that extra little bit of digging and answering any queries I had during the process"Managing Director Agency
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Managing Director Agency
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency