Digital Content Manager - Yorkshire
One of the UK's leading retail businesses is looking to enhance their Ecommerce team through a new role for a Digital Content Manager. You'll manage the look and feel of the site across content and imagery for product as well as editorial and will have a strong commercial focus to increase conversion and profit margins, justifying product and page selection through commercial insights. To be considered you'll need a background in managing content for online retailers as well as proven online commercial trading understanding.
• Working in an extensive e-commerce team with a leading retailer.
• Managing look and feel of the site through onsite content and imagery covering homepage, banners, products and editorial.
• Monitor results and be focused on trading to optimise commercial revenue generation through site changes.
• Manage all onsite promotions with commercial justification.
• Develop engaging and content optimised for SEO purposes in coordination with Online Marketing Manager.
• Management of a direct report.
• Experience in online retail trading, content and merchandising.
• Passionate about digital with an understanding of retail industry best practice.
• Creative eye able to brief and manage design.
• Commercially focused and confident analysing and reporting on site usability.
• Keen interest in fashion.
This content manager job is commutable of Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York.
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this ecommerce job.
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"the ideal recruiter... works around your own busy schedules and understands how best to communicate with you. I will continue to work with and would recommend her and the team at MET to anyone looking to recruit"Head of Digital Agency
"clearly very passionate and I would recommend her in a heartbeat... 100% driven to finding the most suitable candidate for a role and would bend over backwards to make sure this happens. I've had nothing but a positive experience working with"Senior Designer Leisure
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Head of Digital Agency
Senior Designer Leisure