Digital Analytics & Performance Manager - Yorkshire
With a history dating back over a century and highly reliable capital continually in place, this business is firmly established and can offer a secure, but progressive setting in the landscape of a difficult economy. The challenges faced from a digital analytics perspective will give you the opportunity to make a real difference identifying changes that can be worth millions of additional revenue. Whilst not currently a market leader in their digital operations they have the advantage of learning from others and are seeking someone who can help to escalate the position going forward.
You will work as part of a wider digital function and will be encouraged to challenge both your own thinking and to challenge that of others within safe parameters to uncover new opportunities.
As a subject expert in the world of digital analytics, you'll recognise both what you do know and what you don't. You'll develop a small team of digital analysts whilst you operate at mid-term strategic level considering how data can be used over an 18-24 month period and where the commercial opportunities exist in your teams discoveries.
- Line manage digital analysts and support in their continual development.
- Maintain oversight of the opportunities that exist for the use of digital data across the organisation and co-ordinate with teams across CRO, UX, product and marketing to deliver changes.
- Proactively transform digital data to business insight and drive ideas forward for commercial gains.
- Continually review and monitor the capabilities available to access the best possible information to inform decision making.
- Expert within Digital Analytics and the various tools and methodology available.
- Previous experience of managing a digital data implementation process.
- Strong project management capability able to engage stakeholders in changes.
- Confident line managing others and encouraging personal and professional development.
The Location & Flexibility:
This company offers a hybrid working model with an average of 2 days per week tending to be office based. The office is based centrally in Leeds with easy access on public transport as well as parking nearby. Due to the location and flexible working arrangements the Digital Analytics Manager job is commutable from Leeds, York, Harrogate, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Manchester and surrounding areas.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Digital Insights Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
"helped me get a job at one of the best digital agencies in Leeds... there to support me every step of the way, even calling me after evening interviews outside of work hours... She remembered my start date and texted in the morning to wish me luck... The best experience I've had with a recruiter by far!"Campaign Executive Agency
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Campaign Executive Agency