Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
One of the market leaders in their sector are expanding their marketing team with a new role for a Digital Acquisition Manager. The role will own the management of Paid Digital activity across PPC, Display, Paid Social and Affiliates. You'll form part of a small marketing team led by an experienced and capable head with a background in high-profile brands and well respected agencies. This is a great opportunity to have a significant impact and highly visible role in a well established and profitable b2b organisation.
- Create and own paid digital marketing plan, maximising spend to increase customer acquisition within budgets.
- Directly manage paid social and PPC activity using Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Work closely with SEO and CRO to ensure traffic generated is delivering value for money.
- Work with media and creative agencies to execute campaign plans.
- Continually analyse cost per lead, cost per acquisition and ROI to report on success and make recommendations on future spend.
- Support wider integrated marketing activity across online and offline channels.
- Significant experience in performance marketing and paid search including PPC, Paid Social and Display.
- Hands-on knowledge of advertising platforms Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Advertising.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Experience and knowledge of Affiliates, SEO and CRO would be advantageous.
This Performance Marketing Manager job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York. Initially the role may be remote based but will be office based long-term. A driving licence would be ideal due to location and free parking is available on site.
This job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, York and Harrogate.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing job.
Hi I'm Kane Styles, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Kane has climbed through the ranks at MET and established himself as a consultative and knowledgeable digital consultant. Kane is known for building lasting relationships with clients and candidates and is a wizard when it comes to identifying and sourcing niche digital talent. Outside of work Kane is a football fanatic who follows Birmingham City up and down the country and can also be seen in a bar in Leeds or Birmingham most Saturdays.
- M: 07903 192856
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 8980246
"used her extensive network to place me in the perfect role. She fully understood the role I was looking for, found it and supported me throughout the process. If I was looking for a new job... would be the first person I'd call!"PPC Account Manager Agency
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
"a fantastic help to me in finding my next role and helping me in the next step of progressing my career... provided excellent advice and went above and beyond to ensure that I had all of the information I needed and has been very supportive from start to finish"Product Manager Financial Services
PPC Account Manager Agency
Marketing Manager Mentee
Product Manager Financial Services