Customer Insight Manager - Yorkshire
This leading consumer business is well established and is a much treasured Yorkshire brand. The current opportunity for a Customer Insight Manager is a key role in the business reporting directly to the Head of Marketing. Your responsibilities in the role will be to deliver insight from customer data and analytics that will form strategy across product development, marketing, brand and business strategy. You will need to be strong analytically and have significant experience using SQL alongside SAS /SPSS. Key to this role will be the transformation of data into actionable insight and presenting findings in a clear and concise manner to management across the business to guide changes. Your experience should have been acquired from within high volume b2c businesses in industries such as travel, financial services, retail and utilities.
* Management and analysis of customer centric data.
* Engage key stakeholders across the business on how to approach and utilise analysis and customer data to improve their strategic approach.
* Work closely with Product Development to inform decision making process.
* Manage qualitative research through overseeing agency relationship.
* Present findings from insights and analysis to the business.
* Manage Customer Insight team and budget.
* Commercially focused insight manager with experience analysing high volumes of consumer data to form insight.
* Previously managed team and budget and confident presenting to and liaising with senior management.
* Customer focused approach to all activity understanding who the customer is, what they want and who a potential customer could be.
* Strong analytically with significant experience using Excel, SQL and SPSS or SAS.
This Customer Insight job is commutable of Harrogate, York, Bradford and Leeds.
MET Marketing are acting as the recruitment agency in relation to this position.
"approach is unrivalled... listens to both the company and client’s needs to find the perfect partnership... The MET Marketing approach picks up on the clients’ needs and contacts you when appropriate roles come in: no chasing, no hassle and most importantly, an utter pleasure to work with"UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
UK Trade Marketing Manager Ecommerce Retail
Product Manager Financial Services
Marketing Manager Charity