Customer Communications Manager - Yorkshire
Our FTSE client has grown continuously over the last decade both organically and through acquisition. They now have a new opportunity for a Communications Manger to join the business and own customer communications across all channels.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for customer comms on multiple brands across email, print, SMS and push. You should be a communications specialist with an understanding of different audiences and experience tailoring communications to suit. With a knowledge of multiple channels including both online and offline, you'll know when and how to use each channel to deliver clear, engaging communications. Whilst taking this strategic lead on communications you'll also be responsible for delivery and will execute activity through your own strengths in copywriting and content creation whilst using external resources as required.
- Own and develop customer communications strategy.
- Create engaging, channel appropriate, communications that deliver clear and concise messaging to both an internal and external audience.
- Shape tone of voice for multiple brands and ensure their implementation across the business.
- Continually monitor and report on communications and understand the business needs internally and externally.
- Communications specialist with strengths in customer comms and knowledge of internal comms.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Previous experience managing communications through email and print.
- Excellent copywriter with passion to create written communications.
- Experience creating content in a regulated environment would be highly beneficial.
This Communications job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield locations with free parking available for all staff.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Customer Communications job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom has worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side for the last 13 years and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found on the golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side) or in the restaurants and bars of North Leeds.
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"I would highly recommend... if you're looking for a role within the marketing sector in the Leeds/York/Harrogate area... worked tirelessly in order for me to be placed in the best place suited for me. We had regular contact in person and over the phone over and I will definitely keep in contact"PPC Executive Agency
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
PPC Executive Agency
Brand Director Financial Services
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency