Corporate Affairs Manager / Consultant - Yorkshire
One of the UK's largest financial services providers are recruiting for a consultant to operate internally within the business providing public relations, corporate affairs and internal communications advice and support to project teams across the group. As an experienced communications professional you will need to have experience managing either internal or external project or change communications. Due to the consultancy nature of this role, supporting various teams across the business, strong stakeholder / relationship management skills are essential. Whilst the initial contract period for this role is 12 months there is potential that the position could go permanent. There is an opportunity for this role to be based in a variety of locations including Leeds, Halifax, London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Bristol.
* Act as a consultant to all divisions, brands and product areas across a complex financial services business.
* Develop strategic communications plans to provide consultancy support to wide range of projects across the business.
* Ensure messaging is aligned internally and externally.
* Manage multiple stakeholders, providing regular updates on communications activity.
* Communications professional ideally with experience across internal and external communication channels.
* Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels and providing guidance and expertise to project teams.
* Experience managing change or project communications ideally within financial services.
* Available for start at short notice (not more than 4 weeks notice period).
This Corporate Affairs job can be based in any one of a number of locations including Leeds, Halifax, London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Bristol.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this communications job.
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
Customer Media Planner Agency
Account Manager Retail