Corporate Affairs Manager / Consultant - Yorkshire
One of the UK's largest financial services providers are recruiting for a consultant to operate internally within the business providing public relations, corporate affairs and internal communications advice and support to project teams across the group. As an experienced communications professional you will need to have experience managing either internal or external project or change communications. Due to the consultancy nature of this role, supporting various teams across the business, strong stakeholder / relationship management skills are essential. Whilst the initial contract period for this role is 12 months there is potential that the position could go permanent. There is an opportunity for this role to be based in a variety of locations including Leeds, Halifax, London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Bristol.
* Act as a consultant to all divisions, brands and product areas across a complex financial services business.
* Develop strategic communications plans to provide consultancy support to wide range of projects across the business.
* Ensure messaging is aligned internally and externally.
* Manage multiple stakeholders, providing regular updates on communications activity.
* Communications professional ideally with experience across internal and external communication channels.
* Confident in dealing with stakeholders at all levels and providing guidance and expertise to project teams.
* Experience managing change or project communications ideally within financial services.
* Available for start at short notice (not more than 4 weeks notice period).
This Corporate Affairs job can be based in any one of a number of locations including Leeds, Halifax, London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Bristol.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this communications job.
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
"the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Committed, passionate, insightful and always delivers over and above what is required."Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
"explained each job role clearly, explaining how my transferable skills could make me suitable for the job...organised all the relevant information and sent them over to me as soon as the call was over... directions and tips when it came to the interviewing stage"Digital Analyst Digital Agency
Digital Account Manager Agency
Sales & Marketing Director Digital Agency
Digital Analyst Digital Agency