Content Marketing Lead - Yorkshire
An extraordinary opportunity to embark on a meaningful journey improving lives on a global scale.
An international healthcare business with a strong foothold in the UK, US and other global markets, are looking for a Content Marketing Lead to join it's established marketing department. You will work closely with the Digital Manager and Head of Brand and Marketing and have a key focus on the creation of campaigns and educative content for key stakeholders.
- 4+ years' experience producing quality content across digital and traditional marketing channels.
- A natural communicator, always looking to share engaging content both internally and externally and confident in adapting tone of voice and communication style across different demographics.
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive marketeer.
- Good understanding of data and be able to translate this to educational content for company stakeholders.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Crafting content and assets that support the overarching marketing strategy across 3 main areas of the business and adapting content across B2B and B2C.
- Summarising data to produce education and value-added content.
- Providing copy for social media posts and campaigns.
- Working with the PR Manager to ensure all opportunities are identified and optimised. Provide copy creation support for PR and articles.
- Support on the generation of annual and quarterly reports.
- Taking ownership and developing an existing podcast.
Where You'll Be Based:
You can expect to be in the office 1 or 2 days a week and when you're in the office it will be commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford and Huddersfield. You will need to be based within a commutable distance from the office as you may need to attend in-person meetings at short notice. Flexible working hours are available.
For an informal chat, please get in touch with Joshua Marnick, I can be easily found on LinkedIn or through the MET Marketing website. Don't worry if your CV isn't up to date. Just send me what you have and we can deal with that later.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Content Marketing job.
Hi I'm Joshua Marnick, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Having graduated from Leeds Beckett university in 2021, with a degree in Business Management, Joshua has spent the last 18 months working in Healthcare Recruitment. Joshua joined MET Marketing in February 2023 to work within an industry more closely related to his degree. On the weekends, Joshua can be found spending time with friends and family, enjoying a bottle of wine or (unfortunately) watching Leeds United.
- M: 07538 807832
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0247
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
"MET gave a very quick turn around on an important position for us"Technology Director Travel
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Marketing Manager Mentee
Technology Director Travel
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise