Communications Manager - Yorkshire
- Create and own annual communications calendar.
- Regularly communicate to stakeholders across the industry and at an educational and political level to drive societal change.
- Lead multi-site internal communications to a range of different audiences.
- Utilise a variety of communications channels across print, email, web and social creating written, visual and audio content.
- Lead and develop communications executive.
- Use initiative to identify opportunities and be proactive in growing the business communications strategy.
- Experience within stakeholder communications within either FMCG, food services or retail related businesses.
- Proactive and autonomous in approach with a positive attitude to making a difference at work.
- Proven in communications calendar / strategy development.
- Held responsibility for team / people management.
- Excellent content creator, willing to roll sleeves up and create communications when required.
- Experience through work or outside of work with social enterprises, charity or community initiatives.
- Understanding of multiple comms channels online and offline.
To be considered it is essential that you have managed business communications within the supply chain of an FMCG, Food Services or Retail related business.
The role is not a PR or consumer brand led role so please ensure your expertise is in stakeholder communications rather than brand marketing.
This Communications Manager job can be based remotely with occasional travel to sites across the UK and regular (monthly) meetings in South Yorkshire.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Corporate Comms Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
I really would recommend the MET Mentoring programme to anyone in a marketing role of any level, the MET team do a fantastic job of facilitating and matching you with the ideal mentor and I’m very grateful to have had this opportunity!Marketing Executive Mentee
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
"well connected and works hard to find you the perfect hire... prioritizes quality, not quantity... maintained timely communication with us throughout the process, was friendly and extremely helpful. I'd definitely recommend"Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee
Account Manager Agency
Head of CRO & Analytics Digital Agency