Communications Executive - Yorkshire
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with a great social conscience, emphasis on community and very much values led. The Communications Executive role is a new position within the business and will support the delivery of the communications strategy to stakeholders, business partners and employees through a range of channels. You will create content and messaging for use across PR, email, video, social, web and print in this highly varied Communications Executive job.
- Support the delivery of annual communications calendar.
- Pro-actively communicate to internal and external stakeholders across the industry.
- Develop multi-site internal communications to a range of different audiences.
- Utilise a variety of communications channels across print, email, web and social creating written, visual and audio content.
- Use initiative to identify opportunities and be proactive in growing the business communications strategy.
- Experience within communications across internal and external audiences.
- Excellent content writer, able to create compelling communications across multiple channels.
- Understanding of multiple comms channels offline and online including social media.
- Previous experience in writing business focused press releases and working with media.
- Proactive and autonomous in approach with a positive attitude to making a difference at work.
To be considered it is essential that you have worked in a communications focused role and have experience writing content for press releases, stakeholder comms or internal communications. You could currently be in the position of PR Executive, PR Assistant, Comms Executive, Communications Assistant or similar jobs.
This Communications Executive job is based in South Yorkshire with some options for remote working. It is easily commutable from most areas in the region and from South Leeds as easily accessible from the M1.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Comms Executive job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
"our go-to for our recruitment needs. She works tirelessly, is well connected and truly understands the briefs put to her. She's also fun to deal with!"Managing Director Marketing Agency
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee
Managing Director Marketing Agency
Account Manager Agency