Communications Executive - Yorkshire
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation with a great social conscience, emphasis on community and very much values led. The Communications Executive role is a new position within the business and will support the delivery of the communications strategy to stakeholders, business partners and employees through a range of channels. You will create content and messaging for use across email, video, social, web and print in this highly varied Communications Executive job.
- Support the delivery of annual communications calendar.
- Pro-actively communicate to internal and external stakeholders across the industry.
- Develop multi-site internal communications to a range of different audiences.
- Utilise a variety of communications channels across print, email, web and social creating written, visual and audio content.
- Use initiative to identify opportunities and be proactive in growing the business communications strategy.
- Experience within communications across internal and external audiences.
- Excellent content writer, able to create compelling communications across multiple channels.
- Understanding of multiple comms channels offline and online including social media.
- Previous experience in writing content and comms for a business audience.
- Proactive and autonomous in approach with a positive attitude to making a difference at work.
To be considered it is essential that you have worked in a communications focused role and have experience writing content for press releases, stakeholder comms or internal communications. You could currently be in the position of PR Executive, PR Assistant, Comms Executive, Communications Assistant or similar jobs.
This Communications Executive job is based in South Yorkshire with some options for remote working. It is easily commutable from most areas in the region and from South Leeds as it's easily accessible from the M1.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Comms Executive job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- T: 0113 898 0241
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
"took the time to understand my skill set, knowledge base and person to provide a detailed insight into the opportunities that were best suited... I was made aware of all developments as and when they happened, receiving advice and guidance along the way, and was even provided with information on relocating... I would highly recommend MET Marketing"Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
I would recommend the MET Mentoring to other experienced marketing professionals. It doesn't take up much time from your schedule and is a truly positive experience all roundGlobal Client Director Mentor
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Digital Marketing Manager Gaming
Global Client Director Mentor