Channel Marketing Executive - Yorkshire
MET are delighted to be recruiting this new role for one of our leading telecom clients.
Since they began over 20 years ago, one thing has remained constant, their passion for enabling their cli-ents to connect.
Their clients are some of the most well known businesses in the world including major financial services institutions including The Bank of England, Barclays and HSBC, to major retail businesses such as Marks & Spencer and Sainsbury's.
They have recently opened an office in America to launch their new brand in the US and have expansion plans to roll out into other countries in Europe, the Middle east and Asia later in 2014 and into 2015.
They are now looking to recruit a new role. As Channel Marketing Executive you will be responsible for developing sustainable relationships with key partners.
* Building and executing Channel Marketing Programmes
* Managing and running events for customers and channel partners.
* Developing and managing marketing campaigns across the full mix
* Direct Marketing planning and execution
* Managing reseller marketing programme
* Work with partners on marketing activities for channel market propositions.
* Ensure brand consistency across all output.
* Develop understanding of customer needs and tailor marcomms accordingly.
* Background in Channel/Customer/Reseller Marketing
* Excellent Campaign Management experience
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent knowledge of the full marketing mix
* B2B experience.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Channel Marketing job is commutable of York, Harrogate and Wetherby
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing vacancy
"If you are a Media, Technology, Marketing or Creative business wanting to hire the very best talent at mid, senior and Executive levels then from my experience MET Marketing is the place to go"Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
"an absolute pleasure to work with and successfully placed me in a great role which I am very happy with. Furthermore, every interview that was arranged for me was spot on, carefully considered, well managed and very appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate using her or MET Marketing again"Digital Account Manager Agency
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
Head of Ecommerce Multichannel Retailer
Digital Account Manager Agency