Channel Manager - Yorkshire
MET is delighted to be recruiting a new role for one of their key clients. This organisation is clear market leader in a number of the markets they operate in and have experienced phenomenal growth over the last 4 years.
Due to significant and continual growth they are now looking to recruit a Channel Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
Within this key role you will be responsible for taking a holistic view of the market channel. By identifying new opportunities, refining and developing value propositions and delivering customer insights and intelligence you will work closely with Sales, Marketing and other key stakeholders to ensure the business is ahead of its competition in terms of understanding the macro and micro changes facing this sector in the current and future market place.
* Maintaining critical balance between fulfilling customer requests and making sound business decisions that will allow the company to meet growth and financial goals.
* Develop a deep insight into the customer/ prospect base to both ensure successful management of the existing customer base and maximise the successful acquisition of new customers.
* Work closely with product, marketing and sales teams to ensure close alignment of market sector requirements and the maximising of opportunities in the market in line with the overall business strategy.
* Become the 'expert in the industry' by developing a deep understanding of the market sector, macro issues, market sector dynamics, buying behaviour and competitive activity, in order to deliver growth opportunities and market intelligence.
* Formulising and managing sector based route to market plans.
* A proven track record gained in a similar role in a fast paced, heavily goal orientated company is essential as our client is looking to recruit an individual able to work in an ambitious organisation undergoing rapid growth.
* The ideal candidate will have an analytical, commercial nature, an exceptional level of drive and a solid commercial acumen with a passion for providing customer excellence.
* Gravitas to influence external and internal stakeholders.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail then send your CV to Miles Zerny by applying from this website.
This Brand Manager job is commutable of Leeds, York, Bradford and Halifax
MET Marketing are acting as an employment agency in relation to this Marketing vacancy.
"refreshingly honest and proactive in helping to steer my career in the right path for me... prepared to go the extra mile to help make my goals a reality... very motivational and positive... would definitely recommend"Brand Director Financial Services
"instrumental in my move to a new role... incredibly helpful and really took the time to get to know me and what I do best... had my interests at heart and put forward three roles at great companies which would have fit me perfectly"Designer Agency
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
Brand Director Financial Services
Account Manager Retail