Business Development & Client Relationship Manager - Yorkshire
This new to market business service provider is backed by high profile entrepreneurs and has massive investment behind it to take them from a challenger brand to a key market competitor in a short time frame. This role is being recruited as one of the first to come into the business and assist with the rapid growth meaning that the successful recruit will have an opportunity to potentially become a shareholder longer term as the business grows. As an experienced relationship manager working with multiple business clients you will be confident presenting propositions and closing sales whilst remaining personable and professional. You will manage existing client relationships and maximise any opportunities to cross-sell or upsell services. As the business gains in stature you will grow a team of account managers / business developers and will lead them to success.
· Research enterprising and growing businesses and identify methods in which they can be approached and marketed to.
· Attend pre-booked appointments and use your business development and relationship management experience to close business.
· Account manage existing clients ensuring client satisfaction whilst maximising opportunities to extend service provision to new products and markets.
· Experienced Business Development Manager with experience developing and managing relationships with senior business people.
· Confident meeting and presenting to clients.
· Personable and friendly approach to account management.
· Ambitious and driven to succeed and lead.
This business development job is based in Leeds city centre and commutable from Bradford, Harrogate, York and Sheffield locations.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Client Relationship Manager job.
"great to work with, reliable and unlike so many of the other recruitment consultants I have had to deal with in the past... put 100% into finding us the correct person and liaised with me non stop around my hectic diary which made life so much easier. I would recommend over and over again"Director Regional Membership Body
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
I thoroughly enjoyed the MET Mentoring programme and the space it created to develop my career. I was matched up with a brilliant mentor who was supportive, knowledgeable and adapted the programme to my needs.Marketing Manager Mentee
Director Regional Membership Body
Customer Media Planner Agency
Marketing Manager Mentee