Brand Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
Due to maternity leave this well respected and valued financial institution are looking to appoint a Brand Manager for an initial period of 15 months. Working as part of a wider marketing and brand team you will take the lead on brand led marketing and communications activity. You'll be tasked with both raising brand awareness and increasing appeal and relevancy for the brand through a range of activity. You will work closely with channel teams who deliver campaigns across social media, email, web, in store and sponsorship amongst other aspects and will be responsible for planning messaging across the mix.
- Plan and evaluate brand strategy in line with business objectives and marketing activity.
- Create key messages for brand activity and support in the delivery of campaigns across range of channels.
- Work with social, content, web, retail and digital teams to execute brand activity.
- Track and report on changes to brand sentiment and share feedback across board level.
- Experience in managing brand marketing campaigns and planning brand activity, ideally within a consumer brand.
- Confident stakeholder manager able to represent brand within marketing planning and campaign management.
- Able to take insight from brand tracking and apply changes to future brand activity.
- Ready to take a 15 month FTC position, ideally able to start in early August.
Location & Flexibility:
This Brand Marketing Manager job is based in the Leeds area and commutable from Bradford, York, Harrogate, Sheffield and other surrounding areas.
Once returning to standard working arrangements the business will be operating a 3 day office and 2 day remote split with potential further flexibility where appropriate.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Brand job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
"friendly and professional... provided great service and support. He communicated at all times in a timely and appropriate manner, giving useful feedback and critique. His experience is an asset to MET and his approachable persona makes working with him a pleasure"CRM Manager Financial Services
"instantly approachable, took great interest in my business and what it is I want to achieve and more importantly in the candidate I was looking for... quickly on the case speaking with potential candidates and sending over relevant CVs... with me every step of the way to do that extra little bit of digging and answering any queries I had during the process"Managing Director Agency
"when I have been in the market for a new job role, he has been the one to find me the right job opportunity, with the right company. His advice, preparation and overall communication has always been exceptional. He comes highly recommended"Account Manager Agency
CRM Manager Financial Services
Managing Director Agency
Account Manager Agency