Brand Manager - Yorkshire
A market leader in their industry our client has a great reputation and is one of the leading Yorkshire brands known throughout the UK. In this newly created role you will be responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the recently reviewed company brand and ensuring all aspects of the business convey this to the customer. You'll assess the various touch points between the business and its customers, employees, partners and any other stakeholders and will ensure all communication and engagement is to brand. Managing multiple relationships across all departments, you will work with the marketing team, retail managers, product developers, contact centre teams and many more to deliver a consistent message, look and feel. The business values both their customers and employees highly and offers a great benefits package on top of an excellent base salary. Two positions are available; one 9 month and one 18 month contract.
* Act as brand guardian to manage and oversee the implementation and positioning of brand across the organisation.
* Run diagnostics to inform prioritisation of different customer contact points where greatest impacts can be achieved.
* Effectively communicate brand requirements with all business teams.
* Drive the brand through all communications internally, externally and subliminally.
* Experienced brand marketing specialist with high profile brand.
* Commercially astute, confident running analytics to assess different brand touch points.
* Strong relationship manager able to communicate to and influence internal stakeholders.
* Customer focused in all that you do.
This Brand Manager job is commutable of Harrogate, Bradford, Leeds and York locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this brand job.
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"MET Marketing helped me find my most recent role and provided a supportive and expert service, ensuring I was matched with the right company in the right position. I would have no hesitation in recommending MET to others"Product Manager Financial Services
"extremely supportive throughout the whole process in finding me the right role. He kept me informed, negotiated on my behalf, and helped me gain confidence when I needed it most. I would definitely recommend working with MET"Marketing Manager Charity
Product Manager Financial Services
Marketing Manager Charity