Brand Manager - Yorkshire
A market leader in their industry our client has a great reputation and is one of the leading Yorkshire brands known throughout the UK. In this newly created role you will be responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the recently reviewed company brand and ensuring all aspects of the business convey this to the customer. You'll assess the various touch points between the business and its customers, employees, partners and any other stakeholders and will ensure all communication and engagement is to brand. Managing multiple relationships across all departments, you will work with the marketing team, retail managers, product developers, contact centre teams and many more to deliver a consistent message, look and feel. The business values both their customers and employees highly and offers a great benefits package on top of an excellent base salary. Two positions are available; one 9 month and one 18 month contract.
* Act as brand guardian to manage and oversee the implementation and positioning of brand across the organisation.
* Run diagnostics to inform prioritisation of different customer contact points where greatest impacts can be achieved.
* Effectively communicate brand requirements with all business teams.
* Drive the brand through all communications internally, externally and subliminally.
* Experienced brand marketing specialist with high profile brand.
* Commercially astute, confident running analytics to assess different brand touch points.
* Strong relationship manager able to communicate to and influence internal stakeholders.
* Customer focused in all that you do.
This Brand Manager job is commutable of Harrogate, Bradford, Leeds and York locations.
MET Marketing are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this brand job.
"exceptional at helping me secure my desired role as a Marketing Executive after I was made redundant... went above and beyond to ensure I was fully prepared for all my interviews and presentations... an approachable but professional service that was second to none. I would highly recommend"Marketing Executive Leisure
"provided me with a couple of opportunities while I was unemployed and while other recruitment companies appeared desperate to push anyone into any of their roles... always delivered relevant and interesting opportunities and further helped my case with in-depth knowledge, tips and an honest approach"Account Manager Retail
"blows me away with how invested she is with each and every one of her contacts; from the moment we first spoke I knew she was really listening and had understood what motivates me and where I was looking to go with my career, even though at that stage I wasn't too sure myself."Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency
Marketing Executive Leisure
Account Manager Retail
Senior Sales Executive Retail Agency