Brand Manager - Yorkshire
My client is a leading manufacturer of both branded and private label food products. With an enviable list of household name brands they are now looking to recruit a Brand Manager to manage one of their core brands.
* Develop and implement marketing strategy to effectively reach our consumers
* Develop and execute brand innovation plans
* Manage all Market Research, Advertising (Both ATL and BTL) and Promotions, New Product Development and activities
* Meet and (ideally exceed) Key KPI's such as Business Turnover and Profit Targets
* Manage a Marketing Spend budget
* Responsibility for P&L
* Work with Category Team to identify issues and opportunities - and develop associated actions
* Identify market trends and opportunities for new product development / range extension / refresh
* Manage product lifecycle
* Full responsibility for all areas of the Marketing Mix
* Work with Retailer account teams to ensure Brand Activation in key accounts
* To ensure that the Company is professionally represented at all times, both inside and outside the business.
* You will have extensive Brand Management experience in the food industry
* Extensive experience of managing NPD projects
* Have a passion for Brands, consumers and shoppers.
* Excellent numeracy and analytical skills.
This Brand Management job is commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield and York.
MET Marketing are acting as the recruitment agency in relation to this Brand Management job.
"before long I had a job at a great company... took a real interest in what I told her I was after and the job I'm in meets that criteria. If you're looking for someone to get you the job you want, you should definitely get in touch"Designer Sports
"My experience... was exceptional. From initial contact until she successfully placed me into my role, she consistently supported me in my application and kept me up to date with the process... went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. Highly recommended"Customer Media Planner Agency
"represented me as a candidate a couple of times. I have always found him to be really personable and tenacious. He listens... always demonstrated an in-depth knowledge of the marketing industry and therefore can easily judge a person's fit to a role, and vice versa. One of the best marketing recruiters in my opinion"Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise
Customer Media Planner Agency
Marketing Consultant Promotional Merchandise