Bid Manager - Yorkshire
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Bid Manager for a Top 100 professional services firm, you will be wholly responsible for managing the bid process and opportunities. To be successful in this role you will have experience of creating bid strategy preferably within a professional services environment, you will have the ability to engage a variety of stakeholders and you will possess great writing skills.
- Manage the firms bid strategy and bid process between fee earners
- Oversee the production and formation of tender documents, to a timely and consistent manner
- Manage the firms bid collateral ensuring it is relevant and reflects the firm's key selling messages
- Work with and line manage a bid assistant
- Experience of working in a professional services environment would be an advantage
- Ability to deliver projects to tight timescales
- Proven written skills
- High level of IT literacy skills
This Bids job is commutable from Leeds, Wakefield Bradford and huddersfield.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Bid Manager job.
Working as a mentor for MET Mentoring is a wonderful privilege. You get to meet amazing mentees, learn together, share your wisdom and literally watch them flourish before your eyes.
I’m really happy with the mentor I’ve been matched with. They’re great and always make time for me. Having a mentor who is experienced in my area of marketing has meant I’ve already got so much value out of the relationship.Marketing Executive Mentee
"took the time to understand my career to date and expertly matched my skills to the requirements resulting in a fantastic career move for me...honest and friendly and kept me up to date with all the progress as soon as information became available. I would highly recommend"PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency
Marketing Executive Mentee
PPC & Analytics Executive Digital Agency