Assistant Marketing Manager - Yorkshire
The role is hugely varied and covers a range of marketing including events, webinars, email campaigns, CRM, website content, social media, sales support literature, brochures, promotional merchandise and more.Working in a professional services firm or similar environment with multiple partner relationships being managed is a necessary requirement for this role.
- Plan and implement integrated marketing campaigns for the business.
- Support in the development of marketing strategy.
- Manage events, seminars and webinars for the various partners.
- Utilise CRM system for effective email marketing campaigns and to track leads and enquiries effectively.
- Manage company website content and experience including blogs and social media activity.
- Create brochures and other offline marketing collateral and merchandise.
- Support proposals and pitches where required.
- Marketing expert with experience in the professional services (legal or accountancy) sector or strong understanding of managing multiple partners.
- Great knowledge of multiple channels and integrating campaigns.
- Strong copywriter for online and offline content.
- Experience co-ordinating or running events, seminars or webinars.
- Experience with CRM systems and email marketing.
This Assistant Marketing Manager job could be based in the offices in either North Yorkshire or West Yorkshire and is commutable from cities in the area including Harrogate, York, Wetherby, Leeds and Wakefiled.
MET Marketing is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Assistant Marketing Manager job.
Hi I'm Tom Fordham, get in touch to discuss this role today:
Tom worked in in-house recruitment before moving consultancy side and has never looked back. Working his way through the ranks, Tom has become an essential name on the lips of marketing job seekers and managers in Leeds and across the North. Having over 15 years experience in a range of markets, Tom has a particular specialism in Financial Services, Leisure and Gaming. Outside of the office he can be found entertaining his young family and if he's able to escape maybe on the local golf course (when we say on, it’s more to the side).
- M: 07508 876 551
- E: email@example.com
- T: 0113 898 0241
I really would recommend the MET Mentoring programme to anyone in a marketing role of any level, the MET team do a fantastic job of facilitating and matching you with the ideal mentor and I’m very grateful to have had this opportunity!Marketing Executive Mentee
"MET Marketing has recently placed a Marketing Manager with us and I have no hesitation in recommending. This is the first time I have dealt with MET and from day 1 the communication has been fantastic. He was given a brief and ran with it in which he sent some great and relevant candidates... never pushy and managed our company brand and candidate experience really well"Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
The mentor I've been paired with is a perfect match. She supported me to achieve the goals I set out at the start, and also challenged me to push forward for further self-development. I've recommended the mentoring programme to others.Senior Marketing Manager Mentee
Marketing Executive Mentee
Talent Acquisition Specialist Retail
Senior Marketing Manager Mentee